2018年8月10日

祈りの日の1枚 Nagasaki Memorial day picture

On August 9, Nanoka had first Nagasaki Prey Day at the school.

When I picked her up at the after-school place, I asked what the day was like.
She explained what she learn.

It was some story about peace. Teacher show them some picture of bones after the bomb. She watched Video what happened on that day, etc.

After we went home, she asked me what I did during the day.
I said I watched the ceremony on TV-the Nagasaki city Mayer speech,
Survivor's speech, High school students talk, etc.

This made me realize what the world of the atomic bomb was like now:
Human were still under the danger of atomic bombs.
Some countries compete to make latest atomic bomb:
compact, easy to use, not to be broken by enemy then they can kill target more effectively.

It was big surprise for my daughter to know the atomic bomb
still expanding the world even we knew this made such a tragedy.
"Who has it?" She asked me.

I explained the Treaty to ban the atomic bomb was published last year
after big effort of many people,
but there are still so many countries not to sign for that.
I explained her Japan was one of them who did not sign.
It was shocking for her.
"Why?"

She said she wanted to see the church and Maria statue
burned by atomic bombs heat on the day.
I was surprised since she was very very scared of everything usually.
She even could not see battle scene of animations.
But she wanted to go to the place where the bomb was dropped
and she wanted to hear the words of survivors.

I did not notice how big her heart had grown up
to face on human being difficulty.
Which many of grown-ups try to ignore.

I found picture from her bag.
She drew while waiting for the meeting in the class.
Sun is big smile of a girl.
Kids bring hopes to the world.
Hope to the peace.

0 件のコメント: