2008年7月11日

Reality of Tanabata 実録 七夕物語

In my imagination, Tanabata is going this way in reality.
私の思うところ、七夕の実情はこんな感じではないかと思う。

Orihime, the girl, decided to swim to the other side to meet Hikoboshi.

She failed.

Dad "You can meet one year later. So send him letters
and brush up yourself"

Orihime "Well, today I cooked sarmon. I overcooked. It reminded me about sardins
I cooked for you last year and I overcooked it at that time, too. I wonder if sarmon goes
better either with lemon or with butter,,,bra bra bra,,,,,"

Postman "Mail for you, Mr. Hikoboshi"
Hikoboshi "Wow!"


Orihime was norvous.

Postman "Mail for you, Ms. Orihime"
Here it comes!

Letter "Dear Orihime
How are you? I am fine. From Hikoboshi."

Orihime was mad about simple short letter
like memo.

She decided to swim to complain to him.



She failed.

Hikoboshi concentrated on his job.
"I cannot meet until next year. So I will work."

Orihime was emotionally busy everyday.

Then July 7th comes.
Orihime was irritated to see happy Hikoboshi.

She started to complain about one year long distance.
"Only I did try to swim over, only I did write a long letter,
first of all, which is important for you, me or cow?"

What a difficult to deal with girls, all Hikoboshi might feel.
Hahaha...well we cannot laugh.

7 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Oh my gosh....!!!
This is actually so realistic version of the "Tanabata Romance Story", but actually this moves my heart so much more!!! Very good story, and all girls can understand "Orihime", and all boys must feel sympathize with Hikoboshi who are in the long distance love....
Oh Kae, this is one of the best stories you made, I want you to make a little book with it!
Everybody feels love to these realistic heroine & hero☆.
Oh... I'm even crying!

にしむらかえ Kae Nishimura さんのコメント...

Aichael-san,
hahaha, I am glad that you liked it.(crying?)
This is such a tipical fight. I hope you would not have one, next time.But important thing here is, remember boys, when girls started to complain, to just appologise "I am sorry if I made you feel bad." even you are not wrong. It is faster to finish the fight. Tell your husband. smile.

匿名 さんのコメント...

YESsssssssssss....o(T^T)o!!!!!!!!!!!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

It's a really nice story Kae...is this a *NEW* book you are working??

-Curious Dan:)

にしむらかえ Kae Nishimura さんのコメント...

Curious Danny

Well, I just hit the idea. It is too adult as picture book, isn't it? What do you think?

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hmm..I think it's too adult for a children's book, but maybe could could start something for adult's inner child?? That could be a *NEW* idea...;)

Curious Danny:)

にしむらかえ Kae Nishimura さんのコメント...

adult's inner child!
I should try that kind of stories!
Thank you Danny!