2012年9月25日

38 years old 38歳になりました

去年のナノカと私。Me and Nanoka last birthday
今年のナノカと私。Me and Nanoka this year birthday
育ちました。She's grown up.
I got 38 years old. Looking back last year birthday, I went to shrine with Nanoka as our first going out after delivery. She was a little baby who even could not change her position by herself at that time, but now she can open the door to go out, pull the chest to pick up clothing and does all tricks to make me in trouble. I spent one year just following her development. My life has drastically changed, but how about myself? I had no time to think over and left all the thoughts in collapse. It was like our room, Nanoka made mess and she made another mess before my cleaning then room was left in mess all the time.
I am sometimes afraid of that I will find myself old lady doing nothing when Nano leaves us. My mom said that I should keep working even with baby since it is easy to stop it since raising child is such a busy days. At the same time, another person advised me to look at Nano carefully since it is such a precious time for both me and Nanoka even for my inspirations and career. Probably all the idea is right. It is mom's choice and we have to just make it right answer by believing and completing.
However I am even not sure if I made choices. The time passed like a storm and I had never live without thinking like this. At Sasebo mommies are younger-almost everybody became mom at 20s. I saw my age new moms around Tokyo area, but here I am the oldest and I saw early 20 moms take good care of their children. I feel amazed that they can give up most of their desire or time and spent whole energy and time to their kids. I had spent so much time to myself until now and it made my career and myself, and I thank to lucky about it. Maybe now it is time to give my energy and time to the next generation.
Still I went to look at the nursery school for Nanoka. I felt like the time is coming I will go back to work gradually even for Nanoka's future. I was so happy to be with her till now seeing her growing and deeply miss our departure, but it is also important to believe and rely on the local society to raise the child together. I want to be a part of that and I want Nanoka to be in that. It is not only about job.
I would love to finish my baby book, find the media I can write and draw the illustration essay about raising Nanoka days, can do art workshop for kids somewhere, making some products, etc. Also we are planning to go to NYC next June. We want to make local friends and I should take driving lessons and buy the car, etc,,,it is going to be busy year, again!
38歳になった。前年の誕生日を振り返ると、お宮参りに、ナノカ連れで初めて、お出かけしている。自力では、寝返りすらうてなかった赤ちゃんが、今や、自由自在に扉を開け閉めして、勝手に外へ出たり、引き出しを開けて服を引っ張りだしたり、完全に暴走を始めた。これだけの変化に対応しているうちに、1年を過ごしてしまったようだ。その間、引っ越した事もあって、生活は、激変したが、私自身が何か変化したのかと言えば、日々は混乱のまま、部屋がナノカが散らかし続けたのを片付ける間もなく、次のものが散らかっていくように、私の頭の中も、整理される事なく、次の日がやってきて、過ぎていくのみである。
このまま、はっと気がつくと、子供が大きくなっていて、自分は年をとっている、なんて事になるのかなあ、と不安になる事がある。母に、「子供がいると、それだけで十分忙しいから、子育てだけしてても、時が過ぎていく。少しムリをしてでも、仕事はしていかないと、はっと気がつくと、何もないよ」と言われたのも、引っかかってるのかもしれない。一方で、「あなたにとっても、ナノカちゃんにとっても、今が、本当に大切な時間かもしれないよ」とメルヘンハウスの三輪さんに言われた事も、心に残っている。確かに、子供のいる生活は、その莫大な労力と時間を費やしてみても、他の事からでは得られない経験で、見過ごしてしまうにはもったいない事だらけだ。結局、正解はなく、何を選択するか、で、それを全うするしかないんだろう。
しかしながら、選択をしているのか、も微妙な程、一日は嵐のように過ぎていく。相方ですら、「なんで、こんな事ぐらい、できないのかねえ」と思っている節もあるので、一見ヒマに見えるのかもしれないが、1歳児を足下にチョロチョロさせながら、する作業のはかどらない事!そして、敵はすぐ飽きる。ナノカの事を考えれば、一日一回は外出する事になり、そうして、一日は飛ぶように過ぎていく。自分だけの時間がなくなり、頭が混乱したままだ。
私の人生で、ここまで頭が整理できなかった事はない。いかに、今まで、時間を自分のために使えていた事が、貴重だったか、と思う。関東圏では、そこそこいた、私ぐらいの年齢の新米ママも、地方に行くとほとんどいないので、ここでは、私の周りはずっと年下のママさんばかりだ。20代前半のママさんが、立派に子供の世話をしているのを見ると、「まだ若くて、いろいろしたい事もあるだろうに、えらいなあ。自分は、こんなに長い間、自分のためだけに時間を使って、生きてきたんだもの。今は、立ち止まって、自分の事はさておき、子供のために時間を使う時なのかもなあ」と思う。冷静になってみれば、ナノカに振り回されてる日々は、今までの人生のどの瞬間より、幸せ感で満たされている。子供でなければ、こんなにも不条理で、無限大で、無償の愛(と時間と労力)をささげて、なおハッピーなんて言う、ドMな関係は存在しないだろう。
と言いつつ、先日、保育園の見学に行ってきた。しっかりしてきたナノカが、十分、世界を拡げ、健康に育つためにも、私もそろそろ混乱した頭を整理して、少しずつ行動する時が近づいていると思ったからだ。 今まで一緒にいられた事、そして、これから、少しずつ地域や社会と一緒に子供を育てていく事、私達には、ちょうどよい選択なのではないかと思う。
今年の仕事の目標は、企画中の赤ちゃん絵本を仕上げる事、少しずつ、原案を書きとめて行く事、子育ての日記を連載させてもらえる場所を探す(地方の新聞で、地域のイベントや体験を報告する形もいいかなあ、と考え中)事、ここで造形教室的なものがやれないか検討、グッズを作ってみる、などなど。
家族の目標は、ニューヨーク旅行(6月あたりに行こう、と相方が張り切っている。それには、私も、少しずつ復帰して、稼がないとねえ)、家族でお友達を作る事(来年あたりにはバーベキューなどをする)、私は車の練習と導入(イヤだなあ)、ナノカはプールと音楽と保育園デビュー、、、まあ、キリがないので、このへんで

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。