2019年6月11日

こうばるに行く Visiting village Koubaru

夏の観察会の下見です Beautiful river
美しい小川です was supposed to be sink in the dam
これで、石けんができます We can make soap from this
映画のチラシを、ナノカが書きました。Nanoka made hand drawn flyer
Koubaru is the beautiful village in Nagasaki.
Nearly a half century ago, the Government planned to built dam
to solve the water shortage of Sasebo city.
Now Sasebo's population was reduced,
most of factories went away, equipments got better,
and Sasebo could manage water without any problems.

But even after the problems got solved, the plan was still alive.

This dam would damage the village full of nature.
They damage not only sink the village
but also damage the Omura ocean underneath the dam.

Nearly for 50 years, villagers kept fighting to protect the village.
The plan was meaningless but still the Government want to built
since it will make money. 
Not many people talked about it in Sasebo
since people are not interested in politics
or just scared of being related since it was really linked to
many local businesses.

When I moved to Sasebo 7 years ago,
I did not understand what is going on about this dam things.
Two years ago,  I watched the movie
"The protectors of the river of fireflies." with my daughter.
She cried saying, "Why do they lose their house,farm or tomb?"
then I got to think about it.

We visited the village several times.
I got to know the village is just beautiful
and people are just loving simple life there.

I wanted people to know the fact
and judge by themselves.
I do not say, "Please resist for them"
If they got the "Still we need dam" as a result of knowing the fact,
it is OK, but just people should know what is going on
under the name of "For Sasebo People" using "Tax of Nagasaki people"
I think people should  "KNOW" and "Judge"

Last month, the court judged that the Government can
take away the villager's land, house without their permission by power.
The old ladies there told "I would chained myself to the pillar."
I do not want to see that Japan in this modern time, do such a human rights
violations.

We had brought a party of kids and parents to play at the village
wishing if they just felt what would be lost.
We gave them no particular message.
We just went there, and played.
Every time, kids grew up and thought by themselves.

My friend planned the movie day on June 28th in Higashisonogi
and my daughter made flyer accompanied with the movie flyer.
I am proud of her since she decided what to do by herself
and found words by herself and acted by herself.

Last weekend, I and other members visited Koubaru to plan
summer Nature Observation there.
I do not know what I can do.
But I just want to inform people.
Also I want to show kids the grownups are fair and honest.

週末、夏休み中の自然観察会の下見に行きました。
話し合った結果、大村湾での観察会は、秋に延期して、
こうばるで水遊びをすることにしました。

先月、強制徴収の判決が出てしまいました。
こうばるの13世帯の方は、法律上、
普通に暮らしている家や土地を、取られることになります。

自分の家から、引きずり出されることを、想像してみました。
おじいちゃん、おばあちゃんとの思い出、
幼い頃から親しんだ自然、田んぼ、裏山、
ご先祖様が積み上げた石垣、
どこにも負けない豊かな自然

私は、よそ者だったこともあって、この件に関して、
恥ずかしながら、当初は、あまり興味がありませんでした。
きっかけは、1年半前に、娘と見た「ほたるの川のまもりびと」です。

当時、6歳の娘は、ポロポロと涙を流し、「お墓が沈んじゃうの?」
と言いました。それで、私も、無関心だったことを辞め、考えるようになりました。

日々の忙しさや、自分たちのことでいっぱいいっぱいの毎日です。
でも、子どもが、「なんで?」と言った時に、
答えないのは、「面倒なことは、見ないふりをしていいんだよ」と
教えていることだと思いました。

娘が関心を持って、学ぼうとしてることには、同じように、勉強して、
できることを、一緒に考えることができる母でありたい。

友人が、東彼杵でも「ほたるの川のまもりびと」が見たいね、と映画会を企画しました。
娘は、「映画を、みんなに、見てもらいたい」と言って、
自主的にチラシを作りました。
自分で、言葉を選びました。自分で配るそうです。

こうした子どもの「きもち」が、報われる世の中であってほしいな、と思います。
できる限り、それをサポートできる、大人でありたいと思います。

0 件のコメント: